Advertisements

Want an ad? Click here.

1. Guest, Please check out our new Punishments with their respective warning point values. Click Me!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, Get your rainbow name color today. Click Here.
    Dismiss Notice

The Year of 2016 & 7,000 Members!

Discussion in 'Announcements/News' started by Benn, Jan 9, 2017.

1. Benn

Benn Co-Owner of MCSell
    LEADER CATS

Hello everyone!

Let's first start off by saying 2016 has been an insane year for MCSell! We've gone from me and @Paxton making a 1,000 member post in June to us making a 7,000 member post in January. We've had our ups and our downs in 2016, but I think we can all say it was an awesome year for everyone! We worked hard to bring some new and innovative features last year but I can honestly say just wait to see what we have in store for this year! We are working to achieve a seamlessly integrated, easy to use, and awesome community for everyone. We believe we can achieve this with your help this year! 2016 was a great year but let's make 2017 an even better year!

On another note, where do I even begin? 7,000 members? Once MCSell hit 5,000 members we knew we had something unique and awesome, but we never ever could imagine us hitting 7,000 members! We have no one else to thank but every single one of you guys! We're honored to be able to provide everyone with a great experience here at MCSell. We would like to give back to you guys, for that we will be giving away a Razer DeathAdder Mouse: You can find the giveaway here.

Cheers to everyone and a bigger better 2017!

~Benn and The MCSell Team.

#1 Benn, Jan 9, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    • Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • List