Advertisements

Want an ad? Click here.

1. Guest, Please check out our new Punishments with their respective warning point values. Click Me!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, Get your rainbow name color today. Click Here.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by mathhulk, Dec 29, 2016.

1. mathhulk

mathhulk Active Member

Well, I have been a part of the Minecraft development community for a while now, specifically on SpigotMC. Because of my hard work and the help I provided to users, I was given the chance to help my fellow users even more and was promoted to Jr. Moderator a few months ago. With this, I have helped settle the community and make the lives of other users easier.

Anyways, I have finally decided to (kind of) join the Minecraft marketplace, as I find great use in some of the services and talents that others users can provide. I have had an account at Minecraft Sell for some time, but have not been truly active until now. With that, I have also joined other marketplaces, and wish to build up my own reputation as much as possible.

In my free time, I do freelance web development, working with HTML, CSS, PHP, and some JavaScript. However, because of the limited time I have, due to school, and my amateur learning and development skills, I have decided not to offer and web development services. There are many other great developers, and I do not find it fit competing with any/all of them.

Along with this, I am also a student and have been taking some mixed engineering and CAD classes, hoping to match my programming skills with hands-on academics. However, I did not personally like the courses I was taking, so I attempted to better use my time for programming.

With programming and meeting new users on forums like these, I have acquired lots of great resources and connections and I hope others can do the same with me.

Cheers,
    mathhulk

2. SywrenAlts

SywrenAlts Moderator
    MODERATOR DIAMOND MOTIVATION CATS

Minecraft accounts: Provoking
  3. Jack

Jack #JackIsBae
    SCAM RESOLVER EMERALD DIAMOND MOTIVATION CATS OVERLORD ELITE

Welcome to MCSell! :)

4. Aedan

Aedan Known Member